Pages

Popular Posts

1.13.2009

Conflux Spoiler 18

~
Welcome to another post. We have 3 new Conflux card spoilers and each of these already has a card art associated with it - now this is the next best thing to an official Wizards spoiler.

Stick around after the spoiler and we'll have sneak peak at what FNM prize foils will be making their way to your local gaming store.

The details on this one are still unconfirmed but I like what I'm seeing so far.

Paragon of the Amesha, 2W
Creature - Human Knight - Uncommon
First Strike
WUBRG : Until end of turn, Paragon of the Amesha becomes an Angel, gets +3/+3 and gains flying and Lifelink.
2/2

Ancient Ziggurat
Land Uncommon
{T}: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. This mana can only be used to play creature spells.

Reliquary Tower
Land Uncommon
You have no maximum hand size.
{T}: Add 1 to your mana pool.

Latter on, I will be working on ways to try and abuse this card in the game. Seriously, I have to find way to use Forced Fruition on my own hand.
Now is it me or does the card art have absolutely nothing to do with the card flavour itself ?

~
Straight to the first 5 months worth of 2009 FNM prize foils.
I'm not very impressed with the alternate art for Kitchen Finks or the Merrow Reejery card . . . :-(



January :
Magma Jet
(we already know this one . . . duh)


February :
Myr Enforcer




March :
Kitchen Finks



April :
Merrow Reejery




May :
Wren's Run Vanquisher



Thanks for stopping by, see ya next post.

1 comment:

Nicholas Davis said...

Hello, Reliquary Tower, my name is Ad Nauseam. Nice to meet you.

The new lands are very exciting to me!