Pages

Popular Posts

7.02.2009

Booster Box Promo

~
Wizards will be providing a special and limited promotion (Promo Card!) for those who purchase Magic 2010 booster boxes. Whether you go in on a purchase with a few friends or just pick up a box for booster draft, fun is pretty much guaranteed.

Here is what WoTC has to say about the PROMO . . .

With 50% classics and 50% soon-to-be classics, the Magic 2010 core set is sure to appeal to all kinds of players. And here’s an offer designed to appeal to every player: the first twenty people to purchase a Magic 2010 booster box at certain locations will get a foil alternate art Honor of the Pure promo card! But hurry, this offer is limited to the first twenty people per store!

~

Sadly, this does not appear to be available to me anywhere in Ontario where I reside . . . No big whoop as I am not really hyped about the promo card art - I think I much prefer the original card art.


Back to M10 Booster Boxes - Since I'm greedy and don't play well with others (just kidd'n!), I will be needing to get a box for myself AND will be posting the booster box dissection video here on the blog after I get it. The only issue - where to get it ? ?

Magic: The Gathering - Magic 2010

With boosters going for $2.49, IntroPacks for $8.99, Fatpacks for $24.99, and booster boxes for only $79.99, at Troll and Toad, I will be arranging with a good friend of mine (American) to pick one up for me.

Anywhoos - Troll and Toad is an Authorized Wizards of the Coast Internet Retailer. Only two dozen or so companies have this pedigree of which T'n'T is the largest and best known - this kind of gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

1 comment:

buh-roken said...

It sucks that you don't have a place by you. My friends and I are lucky enough to have a twice a week trade show about 35 miles away. It's a little out of the way, but is justified by the wholesale prices and instant gratification.