Happy Friday MTG peeps,
Online gamers should be rather happy - Wizards of the Coast has been hard at work developing a new User Interface update for Magic: The Gathering Online. They have opened this to a nine-day public beta test which is expected to last until 25th July. Most players will agree the old interface was terribad and from what we see in the new 'n' shiny version, it looks good. More information about the new Interface is available here.
Magic Online has been redesigned to make it easier than ever to play when you want and how you want. The latest features include:
• Streamlined download: 5 minutes vs. 2 hours
• Improved drafting and limited deck building scenes
• Updated navigation and visuals improve usability
• Combined collection and deck editor simplifies card management
• Floating windows take advantage of high resolutions and multiple monitors
• Full access to deck building, casual play, trading, and store
Also of note -
M13 is set to release on Magic the Gathering online (mtgo) at the end of the month (30 July). Start planning your purchases with Cardhoarder. With four bots (Hotbot, Fastbot, YesBot, cardhoarder.bot, CardHoarderBuyBot), a graphics-based price list, traditional web store and slick shopping cart interface, you'll be gaming in no time.