Pages

Popular Posts

11.30.2009

MTG Zendikar Wallpaper

~
Hello to all. I am safely returned from my vacation with the fam. As I have experienced a significant change in temperature (from a warm and humid 28 °C / 82 °F to a frigid and brisk -4 °C / 25 °F), I will need a few days to acclimate lest I implode . . . or worst. For this reason, I have my first post to MTG Realm light and cheery with little or no thought required on my behalf to post (think twinky).

To this end, I wish to summarise ten very decent Magic the Gathering Wallpapers Zendikar Wallpapers which may be found at Wizards of the Coast. Just click on the image to nav to their download page ->

Jason Chan's Khalni Heart Expedition

Karl Kopinski's Kor Aeronaut

Zoltan Boros & Gabor Szikszai's Whiplash Trap

Kev Walker's Oran-Rief Survivalist

Kekai Kotaki's Lorthos, the Tidemaker

Todd Lockwood's Kalitas, Bloodchief of Ghet

Jason Felix's Archive Trap

Jason Chan's Iona, Shield of Emeria

Raymond Swanland's Roil Elemental

Michael Komarck's Luminarch Ascension

Get busy and pimp your desktop now . . . catch you latter - Happy and Safe gaming until then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, i hope you enjoyed your vacation