Happy Monday MTG peeps,
Here in Ontario, it's Family Day, which for us included a breakfast at Cora's, some movies, and a bunch of Magic: the Gathering games. Lovely.
Aywhoos, Some exciting news over on the mothersite - this announcement -
Appearing in the skies above the fiercest battles, Angels are known throughout the Multiverse for their awesome power and terrible fury. This limited-edition box set contains fifteen Magic: The Gathering cards featuring a host of the most formidable winged warriors to ever grace the game.
Content and Details
• Fifteen premium foil cards, including five with new art.
• An exclusive Spindown™ life counter.
• A collector's guide.
• Each card has been printed using a foil process unique to the From the Vault series.
• From the Vault: Angels will be available worldwide in English only, and will have an extremely limited print run.
• All cards are black bordered and tournament legal. This means that these cards are legal for use in any tournaments where the original printings are still legal.
Product Concept and Development: Gavin Verhey and Jeremy Jarvis, with contributions from Mark Purvis
Release Date: August 21, 2015
Some pretty slick art previewed as well. So, if you don't know, From the Vault is a series of box sets, released on an annual basis in late August. Each box set contains 15 tournament-legal, black-bordered, holographic foil cards with a common theme. Some of these cards feature novel alternate artwork.
Previous From the Vaults sets.