Pages

Popular Posts

2.07.2009

My Conflux Fat Pack

~
During my lunch-break on Friday, I picked up a Conflux Fat-Pack and a few singles form the local gaming store. Before Friday Night Magic, I was able to scrap together a new 'Bant-ish' type deck but was missing to many important slots so I went with an Blue-White unblockable featuring Quietus Spike, Jhessian Balmgiver (aka the tummy-rubber), and Sigil of the Empty Throne. The deck did not fair all that well but I would say it was truly FUN. At one point I had four 4/4 Angel tokens out . . very nice.

Anywho - Here is a quick video of the Conflux Fat Pack dissection.

~
And here is what I got . .

RARES
Thornling (FOIL !)

Banefire
Blood Tyrant
Sigil of the Empty Throne
Wall of Reverence
Extractor Demon
2 x Goblin Razerunners
Paleoloth

Uncommon
Ancient Ziggurat

Unstable Frontier
Paragon of the Amesha
2 x Cumberstone
Scornful Aetherlich
Constricting Tendrils
2 x Dreadwing
Dragonsoul Kingt
Ignite Disorder
Viashino Slaughtermaster
Filagree Fracture
Shard Convergence
Fusion Elemental
2 x Knotvine Mystic
Vragrant Plowbeasts
2 x Shambling Remains
Sludge Strider
3 x Skyward Eye Prophets


Conflux Fat Pack
In the Conflux Fat Pack, you get 8 booster packs per fatpack, a Conflux player's guide / card expansion encyclopedia, a sample chapter from the MTG novel "Agents of Artifice", a life-counter (D20), and a land booster pack . . . very kewl - Thanks Wizards of the Coast.

No comments: